BG16RFOP002-2.005 „Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered by the Commission for Consumer Protection (CCP) to Bulgarian enterprises“
MA of OPIC 2014-2020 ANNOUNCES a direct grant procedure: BG16RFOP002-2.005 „Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered by the Commission for Consumer Protection (CCP) to Bulgarian enterprises“
Directorate General "European Funds for Competitiveness" Managing Authority of Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020, (OPIC) invites the Commission for Consumer Protection (CCP) to submit project proposal under direct grant procedure: BG16RFOP002-2.005 „Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered by the CCP to Bulgarian enterprises“ under Priority Axis 2 "Entrepreneurship and capacity for growth of SMEs”, Investment Priority 2.2 “Capacity for growth of SMEs” of OPIC.
The general objective of the procedure is to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of services provided to Bulgarian enterprises in the field of consumer protection by providing institutional support to the CPC.
The grant procedure is funded with the support from the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
The indicative budget under the procedure is: BGN 5 867 490
Eligible for funding under the procedure are the following activities:
1) Preparation of analyzes, sociological surveys, research and other for determining the needs and constraints of SMEs in the field of consumer protection.
2) Organizing and conducting visits for exchange of experience in member states of EU and EEA for examination of current practices with respect to services provided to economic operators, which will facilitate the integration of Bulgarian enterprises in international structures.
3) Development of strategies / manuals / guidelines / instructions, etc., aimed at improving the operation of SMEs on the issues of consumer protection.
4) Organizing and conducting informational, promotional and advertising campaigns for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the services that CCP offers to the Bulgarian enterprises.
5) Organizing and conducting specialized trainings / seminars for Bulgarian companies to increase their capacity in the field of consumer protection.
6) Activities related to the establishment and operation of general and sectoral conciliation committees, including training / seminars in connection with the performance of their activities.
7) Establishment and operation of mobile groups for monitoring and supporting the activities of SMEs in the field of consumer protection.
8) Development, implementation and maintenance of mobile and desktop application for devices, working with operational systems (Android, iOS, Windows) to provide information and signals of SMEs in the field of consumer protection (incl. performing an analysis of the information environment of applicability of ICT-based systems and applications for the needs of the CPC work with SMEs).
9) Development, implementation and maintenance of virtual helpdesk t the main page of the CCP, to serve SMEs in the field of consumer protection.
10) Activities for investment in new equipment necessary for the effective management of services provided to SMEs by the CPC.
11) Consultancy services for the preparation / development of documentation for the envisaged under the project public procurements and exercising control on the implementation of public procurement contracts.
12) Activities related to the organization and management of the project.
13) Project audit.
14) Activities related to information and communication of the project.
The full package of documents (Requirements for Application, Requirements for Implementation and their Annexes /only in Bulgarian language/) under the procedure is published on the website of the Operational programme: www.opic.bg, as well as on the Single information portal for general information about the management of Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund of the European Union in Bulgaria: www.eufunds.bg.
The submission of the project proposal under the current procedure is carried out entirely electronically by completing a web based application form and submitting the application and accompanying documents via the Unified information system for management and monitoring of the EU Structural Instruments in Bulgaria (UMIS 2020) solely using a qualified electronic signature (QES), by module „Е- application“ at the following web address: https://eumis2020.government.bg.
The procedure is with deadline for submission of project proposals: 17.30 p.m. on 03/10/2016.