BG16RFOP002-2.052 “Realization of measures for internationalization of the Bulgarian small and medium-sized enterprises through supporting the activity of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA)“
MINISTRY OF ECONOMY
C A L L
for submission of project proposal(s) under direct grant award procedure
Directorate General „European funds for competitiveness”, Managing authority of Operational Programme “Innovation and competitiveness” 2014-2020 (OPIC) invites the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA) to submit a project proposal under direct grant award procedure: BG16RFOP002-2.052 “ Realization of measures for internationalization of the Bulgarian small and medium-sized enterprises through supporting the activity of Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA)“ under Priority Axis 2 „Entrepreneurship and capacity for growth of SMEs", Investment Priority 2.2 „Capacity for growth of SMEs" of OPIC.
The general objective of the procedure is to ensure better sustainability of the achieved results and to improve the business environment.
The grant procedure is realized with the financial support of the European Union through the European regional development fund.
The indicative budget under the procedure is BGN 6 250 000.
Eligible for funding are the following activities:
1) Organization and conducting of national participation in specialized international fairs and exhibitions abroad.
2) Supporting the individual participation of SME in specialized international fairs and exhibitions within the country.
3) Organization, conducting and participation in specialized conferences.
4) Organization, conducting and participation of Bulgarian producers in trade missions abroad.
5) Organization of business forums, contact exchanges and other networking events with bilateral meetings between Bulgarian and foreign companies within the country.
6) Development of software and establishment of Internet platform for online registration and matchmaking in connection with the activities of the organization of business forums, contact exchanges, conferences and other networking events.
7) Consultancy services for preparation/elaboration of documentation for the envisaged public procurement procedures under the project, incl. evaluation of the offers, received under the announced public procurement procedures.
8) Activities on organization and management of the project(s). Within the scope of these activities fall also the activities related to project(s) audit, as well as the activities ensuring publicity visualization, information and communication.
The full package of documents /only in Bulgarian language/ is published on the following Internet address: www.opic.bg and on the European structural and investment funds information portal: www.eufunds.bg.
The submission of project proposal under the present procedure is done entirely electronically through the Information system for management and monitoring of EU funds in Bulgaria 2020 only by using Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), through the „Е-application“ module at the following Internet address: https://eumis2020.government.bg.
The deadline for submission of project proposals is June 28, 2019.