BG16RFOP002-2.006 „Positioning Bulgaria as known and preferred investment destination by supporting the activities of InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA)“
Directorate General "European Funds for Competitiveness" Managing Authority of Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020, (OPIC) invites InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA) to submit project proposal under direct grant procedure: BG16RFOP002-2.006 „Positioning Bulgaria as known and preferred investment destination by supporting the activities of IBA“ under Priority Axis 2 "Entrepreneurship and capacity for growth of SMEs”, Investment Priority 2.2 “Capacity for growth of SMEs” of OPIC 2014-2020.
The general objective of the procedure is increasing the quality and quantity of services, provided to current and potential investors and to stimulate investments in key sectors for Bulgaria with high development potential by providing institutional support to IBA for improving the business environment and positioning Bulgaria as known and preferred destination for investment.
The grant procedure is funded with the support from the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
The indicative budget under the procedure is: BGN 9 779 150.
Eligible for funding under the procedure are the following activities:
1) Performing / preparation of periodic studies / analysis / assessments on the status and development prospects of key industries with high potential (medium- and high-tech sectors) in Bulgaria.
2) Updating the medium-term marketing programme and development of a detailed strategic implementation plan in order to attract foreign investments from target sectors and countries.
3) Realization of activities related to the implementation of proactive investment marketing for promoting Bulgaria as a successful investment destination: 3.1./ Organization and conducting of promotional campaigns and investment events / performances abroad, aimed at attracting investors; 3.2./ Development and dissemination of information, promotion and advertising materials and multimedia products.
4) Upgrading and maintenance of the online platform "Virtual Office" for the needs of the investment process for the provision of better information and consulting services to potential investors, incl. purchase of fixed tangible and intangible assets.
5) Organization and conducting of webinars, designed for the needs of current and potential investors, Bulgarian SMEs and local and regional authorities, incl. purchase of fixed tangible and intangible assets.
6) Consultancy services for the preparation / development of documentation for the envisaged under the project public procurements and exercising control on the implementation of public procurement contracts.
7) Activities related to the organization and management of the project/s.
8) Audit of the project/s.
9) Activities related to information and communication of the project/s.
The full package of documents (Requirements for Application, Requirements for Implementation and their Annexes /only in Bulgarian language/) under the procedure is published on the website of the Operational programme: www.opic.bg, as well as on the Single information portal for general information about the management of Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund of the European Union in Bulgaria: www.eufunds.bg.
The submission of the project proposal under the current procedure is carried out entirely electronically by completing a web based application form and submitting the application and accompanying documents via the Unified information system for management and monitoring of the EU Structural Instruments in Bulgaria (UMIS 2020) solely using a qualified electronic signature (QES), by module „Е- application“ at the following web address: https://eumis2020.government.bg.
First deadline for submission of project proposals under the procedure: 17:30 p.m. on 20/10/2016.
Second deadline for submission of project proposals under the procedure: 17:30 p.m. on 30/06/2017.