„Programming, evaluation and contracting of grants” Department
Maria Mladenova – acting Head of Department
Tel.: +359 2 807 53 66
Address: 1000 Sofia, No 21, "6-ti Septemvri" Str.
Functions of „Programming and monitoring of operational programmes“ Sector
- Organization and coordination of the process for development of the operational programme/s and accompanying documentation;
- Performing the functions of Secretariat of the Monitoring Committees (MC) of the operational programme/s and coordination the preparation of the necessary reports and documents for the meetings of the MC;
- Coordination of the activities related to conducting of environmental, ex-ante, on-going and ex-post evaluations of the OPs;
- Participation in negotiations with the EC on the programme documents of the operational programme/s;
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentation regarding changes in the OPs and their coordination with the Monitoring Committee, Council for coordination the management of EU funds and EC;
- Responsible for the overall process of preparation and announcement of grant procedures under the OPs in accordance with the European and national regulations.
Functions of "Project evaluation and contracting" Sector
- Participation in campaigns to explain and promote the opportunities for application under Operational Programme “Innovations and Competitiveness” 2014-2020 (OPIC) grant procedures;
- Organization and coordination of the implementation of all activities, associated with the formation of committees for review, evaluation and ranking of project proposals, received under the grant procedures;
- Organization and coordination of the implementation of all activities related to the formation of teams on negotiation and documentary check of candidates approved for funding, drafting of individual contracts/ orders for granting financial assistance, organizing the process of signing contracts and drafting of decisions for refusing grant assistance;
- Supporting the Head of the Managing Authority of OPIC in carrying out the functions of management, implementation and control of the “Community based local development approach” activities in accordance with the functional competence of the sector;
- Verification that the beneficiaries' requests for amendments to the grant contracts do not violate the competitive conditions existing at the time of conclusion of the contract;
- Preparation of information about the granted state and minimal aid at the conclusion of administrative grant agreements and entering it in the appropriate registers;
- Participation in the preparation and coordination of draft regulations and internal acts related to the sector;
- Participation in the preparation of analyzes, reports, papers, statements, etc., related to the activities of the Directorate General;
- Assisting auditing and inspection authorities.